Re: To Kosta and Ashley: still stuck in a loop

Hi Reggie,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I wanted to check in and see how things are going for you, were you able to figure this out? You are always welcome to send us a screen recording or a screenshot of when you press the next keyboard button so we can help walk you through your individual situation to @FlickType

As for ending a subscription, you go to settings, iTunes & app store, select your apple id and click view apple id, subscriptions, and you can manage your subscriptions on this page.

Please let us know if we can help!
Ashley

On Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 09:27 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

I am currently using mBraille. FlickType was moved below mBraille. Neither of
these things suggested work for me. When I flick down with 2 fingers on
mBraille's keyboard I am automatically in FlickType. No double tapping and
holding to move to another keyboard. Once in FlickType, touching the new
keyboard button takes me back to mBraille. As with mBraille the button for
switching cannot be double tapped and held to move up keyboards. You just
touch it. So, good suggestions but no go. To send this I will now have to
swipe down to get mBraille to move for FlickType and then touch the right-hand
button at the bottom that makes the keyboard default. Now I can send this
note. However, I cannot start a new email as FlickType covers the address and
makes it impossible to see the addresses so you can pick your wanted address.
Until I take mBraille or FlickType completely out of the list I have no access
to IOS and imojee keyboards. Now going to bed, and I'll work on this tomorrow.
Personally I think this would be easy to solve. Just make FlickType have the
same kind of next keyboard button as IOS or imojee. I