Re: To Kosta and Ashley: still stuck in a loop

Regina Alvarado

I am currently using mBraille. FlickType was moved below mBraille. Neither of these things suggested work for me. When I flick down with 2 fingers on mBraille's keyboard I am automatically in FlickType. No double tapping and holding to move to another keyboard. Once in FlickType, touching the new keyboard button takes me back to mBraille. As with mBraille the button for switching cannot be double tapped and held to move up keyboards. You just touch it. So, good suggestions but no go. To send this I will now have to swipe down to get mBraille to move for FlickType and then touch the right-hand button at the bottom that makes the keyboard default. Now I can send this note. However, I cannot start a new email as FlickType covers the address and makes it impossible to see the addresses so you can pick your wanted address. Until I take mBraille or FlickType completely out of the list I have no access to IOS and imojee keyboards. Now going to bed, and I'll work on this tomorrow. Personally I think this would be easy to solve. Just make FlickType have the same kind of next keyboard button as IOS or imojee. I

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.

On Jul 28, 2018, at 6:39 PM, Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:

All you have to do if something like that happens, aside from reordering it as the other poster suggested, is double tap and hold on the keyboards button. A list will pop up, drag upwards to the keyboard you want, release and it switches.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018 at 6:15 PM Maria Reyes via Groups.Io <mreyes3286=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Regie, No need to dump your subscription. go into settings, general, keyboard then hit the edit button. flick until you hear reorder mBraille then double tap and hold and drag it down until you hear something like moved below FlickType then let go.

check out my group:
blind-chatroom+subscribe@groups.io