To Kosta and Ashley: still stuck in a loop

Regina Alvarado

Hi, First I would like to get out of my subscription. I have moved around all my keyboards in the list many times. If I have both mBraille and FlickType as third-party keyboards invariably they will follow each other in the list of keyboards and I will be stuck between the two with no way to get to my IOS keyboard or imojee keyboard. This has become a deal breaker for me. If I need to put in an address if between the two I cannot put it in. I have tried everything to fix this problem. I like FlickType a lot. However, I am ready to dump my subscription since I cannot find a workaround my problem. Thank you for a good product, however. Please let me know how to stop my subscription. Thank you.

Reggie and Lex
God said, "I need somebody strong enough to pull sleds and find bombs, yet gentle enough to love babies and lead the blind. Somebody who will spend all day on a couch with a resting head and supportive eyes to lift the spirits of a broken heart." So God made a dog.