Looking for alpha testers

Hi all,

We recently crossed 500 beta testers, and it won't be long before we hit a thousand or more. This poses some significant challenges when it comes to iterating fast on the app, while ensuring that no critical bugs make it to such a large group of users. Even though the app is still very much in beta, we want our testers to be using it as a daily tool that they can rely on, and we don't want to become more risk-averse in how we develop the app.

To this end, we are introducing a new "alpha" program. The idea is to have a smaller group of users who are willing to receive more frequent, and sometimes less polished versions of the app, and based on their feedback, builds that are deemed acceptable will then be pushed to the wider beta group which could eventually, and hopefully, number thousands of people.

If you are interested, the only thing you need to do is just let us know and we will add your email to the internal Alpha group. Everything else will be the same, including how you get builds from TestFlight. There is nothing else that you need to do on your end. We might create a special sub-group in the mailing list to gather all feedback from the alpha group there, rather than have everyone be notified about messages relating to builds that they can't yet get. We do want the alpha discussion to be done in the open though, so everyone can read about it and anticipate what's coming. More details on how to submit alpha feedback will be coming soon.

Thank you for your incredible help and support so far, you guys have been awesome!