Hi George,
 I am getting some red screens too. When I started typing this the screen was red.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 5:29 PM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

I'm finding that before I start typing, I'm getting a red screen. As I type this, its 10. 30 am on July 26.
No red screen.
But I've seen it in messages.

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: 32061253060n behalf of
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:05 am
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Learning more about you #poll

Hi Kosta,
 I was typing a reply to this email and my screen flashed and all my text vanished!
 I will send the data report.
 Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 3:40 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now