From: 32501064400n behalf of
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:25 am
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Learning more about you #poll

One

On Jul 25, 2018, at 17:56, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I tried to use Facebook to login for the survey and I got a message saying that group does not exist.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 6:40 AM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

As we’re preparing to move on to the next steps with FlickType we’d like to learn a little more about you to help us build the best product possible. What level of sight do you have?

1. Total blindness
2. Low Vision

Vote Now