Re: One time purchase option

Chuck Dean

Hello, I am not sure how your payment works, but I pay through my Apple account and once I set up the subscription there is nothing I need to do. The payment is automatic and never needs attention unless I choose to cancel my subscription.

The one advantage of a monthly subscription is you are not committed to a year. What if something better comes out next month? Doubtful, but possible. Chuck

On Jul 25, 2018, at 10:05 AM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

Well while I understand that the one Life time payment option fee is not doable. Why not have  an annual renewal for $12 option. For example, I have to renew my tune in premium, VPN, at bat, dropbox, and iTunes match only once a year. This monthly for the renewal is exactly what I don’t like about my Amazon premium, Iheart, and Spotify subscription monthly renewal. I much rather be bugged once a year then be bug once a month. What’s the difference between paying $.99 per month and $12 annually? All  you would need to do is send out an  email that would tell you this subscription is about to expire in if you want to keep it do nothing or don’t want it any more cancel it Or if possible have it both ways. This is just my $.99 worth. Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jul 26, 2018, at 12:29 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello, in order to maintain funding for continuing support and developments of the FlickType keyboard a ninety nine cent a month subscription seems to be the best option.
 A one time purchase price would need to be so high it would make the app unafforadable for most people.
 Chuck

On Jul 24, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could maybe consider adding a one time purchase option to unlock the keyboard?  My seven day free trial has expired and I can’t use the keyboard as a consequence.  Thanks for reading and developing this otherwise great app

“ The longer I do my job, The more I realize, that humans lack good mirrors.  It’s so hard for anyone to show us how we look, so hard for us to show others how we feel.

Paper Towns jon gree