Re: One time purchase option

Piano Geek

Tony:

 It is So t worth the price even if it's currently only monthly. I agree it should be at least yearly, but for now, I n think e it really worth it.

~ “Ah, music. A magic far beyond what we do here. “.   Albus Dumbledore

On Jul 24, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could maybe consider adding a one time purchase option to unlock the keyboard?  My seven day free trial has expired and I can’t use the keyboard as a consequence.  Thanks for reading and developing this otherwise great app

“ The longer I do my job, The more I realize, that humans lack good mirrors.  It’s so hard for anyone to show us how we look, so hard for us to show others how we feel.

Paper Towns jon gree