Re: One time purchase option

Chuck Dean

Hello, in order to maintain funding for continuing support and developments of the FlickType keyboard a ninety nine cent a month subscription seems to be the best option.
 A one time purchase price would need to be so high it would make the app unafforadable for most people.
 Chuck

On Jul 24, 2018, at 6:17 PM, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:

Hi, I was wondering if you guys could maybe consider adding a one time purchase option to unlock the keyboard?  My seven day free trial has expired and I can’t use the keyboard as a consequence.  Thanks for reading and developing this otherwise great app

“ The longer I do my job, The more I realize, that humans lack good mirrors.  It’s so hard for anyone to show us how we look, so hard for us to show others how we feel.

Paper Towns jon gree