Re: Help us decide what to work on next! #poll

 If you do not have access to the next keyboard button at the bottom left area of the screen, go to the container app and be sure it is turned on in settings.

 You can also do a flick up and hold to change keyboards.
 I hope this helps, Chuck

On Jul 24, 2018, at 7:01 PM, Jack Mitchell <jmitchell.nc@...> wrote:

My vote would be for the cursor position announcement, but on a related note, I have found no way to move the cursor from beginning of text to the end of text once the flicktype keyboard comes up.  It has made it almost impossible to add to text I have already written.  And I also don't seem to have access to the next keyboard button anywhere, so I can't get back to the standard keyboard.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 9:00 PM Brandon Cross <bcross3286@...> wrote:
1, 13, 14.

--
Jack Mitchell