Re: Help us decide what to work on next! #poll

Paula Page

Hi, I’m not sure how to fill in the poll, but my 2 top things would be a half-screen keyboard and full emoji keyboard.

Thank you, Flicktype is a great app! :)

Paula

On 24 Jul 2018, at 18:04, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What feature would you like us to add next? Please feel free to choose more than one option and reply below if you'd like to include a prioritized list.

1. Half screen keyboard
2. Flick left and hold for quick delete
3. Full emoji keyboard
4. Tap sound on touchdown instead of lift up
5. iCloud sync
6. Flick sounds
7. Text replacement shortcuts
8. A cursor position announcement when returning to FlickType after dismissing the keyboard
9. The ability to customize the colors and look of the keyboard, including High Contrast modes
10. Sound theme customization
11. Ability to spell back specific words
12. Dictionary words added with ranking in suggestions
13. Word Completion
14. Predictive engine prioritize the suggestions by past use to recognize context
15. Customize symbols keyboard
16. Additional languages (please reply below with your language of choice)

Vote Now