Improvements to flick type

Tony James <megatronjames@...>

Hi, i like this keyboard a lot, but I was wondering it u guys could make it possible to access the VoiceOver edit menu while using the keyboard? Also could it be made to accept web addresses? I've noticed that the iOS auto fill doesn't seem to work very well. For example, I can use the default keyboard to enter only a few letters of an email or web address and suggestions appear. Finally, I use ace budget 3 and for some reason it wouldn't let me enter the amount I wanted. The keyboard cane up, but the amount wasn't being entered

“ The longer I do my job, The more I realize, that humans lack good mirrors.  It’s so hard for anyone to show us how we look, so hard for us to show others how we feel.

TPaper Towns jon gree