Re: add french?

Hi Jessica,

Yes, we always have a roadmap available in the wiki, as well as are open to suggestions on what to add. Here's a link to the roadmap, which is in no particular order: https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello/wiki/Roadmap

We're also going to be asking the larger group for input on what they'd like for us to work on next in order to come up with a timeline and priorities. Speaking of which, when you ask about colors, are you asking whether there's going to be different color themes, or are you asking for another reason? The better we can understand everyone's wishlist the better we will be able to deliver.

Thanks!