Re: WhatsApp crash update: important information

Jean-Philippe Rykiel

Hi there.
Here is Whatsapp support's desperately stupid reply. I don't even know if French support reaches Whatsapp at all. This reply was written in French and I translated it via Google translate which by the way works amazingly well.
Have fun.

All keyboard components are fully controlled by the iOS. This includes multilingual keyboard, automatic correction, verification
spelling and prediction. These features can be turned on and off in your iPhone Settings> General> Keyboard. If these
features do not work properly, know that this is a concern with the iOS and not WhatsApp.

If you're having trouble slowing down when writing or changing your keyboard or adding emojis, please reset the dictionary to
your keyboard: iPhone Settings> General> Reset> Reset Keyboard Dictionary.

In addition, for an optimizing performance of the application please uninstall all third party keyboards. Please understand that we can not
not solve the concerns related to third-party applications, such as the empty keyboard.

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet