From: flicktype@groups.io [mailto:flicktype@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony -
The Blind Kind
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2018 10:47 AM
To: flicktype@groups.io
Subject: Re: [flicktype] New release #30: An entirely new sound treatment
has arrived, now more refined

I don't remember seeing that in the instructions. Did I miss it?

Tony

Creator, The Blind Kind
Lighting Your Way Through Vision Loss

Website: The Blind Kind
Twitter: @BlindKindBlog

On Apr 7, 2018, at 11:26 AM, Alan Lemly <@walemly> wrote:

Maria,

I don't believe such a clear text option exists. It really isn't needed
since you can single finger swipe left as you would to delete the last word
typed and simply leave your finger on the screen and FlickType will rapidly
delete everything you've entered.