Re: Copy and paste

No, in order to use copy and paste you must switch to the iOS keyboard.

In the future FlickType may have a half screen option that will allow you to use all the rotor functions. Chuck

On Jul 17, 2018, at 6:03 PM, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

In Fleksy I could have the option to have both the copy and paste to show in both the subject and body of the text or the body only. I do not see this option in flick type classic. Is that option available in the full version of Flick Type?