Re: Text predictability

Remember, you must end your typing session before it will be entered into the dictionary.
Once you dismiss the keyboard or change to the iOS keyboard, your name will be added.
BTW, your names contain a lot of letters and are nothing like any common words. The text prediction should work very well... I occasionally get chick instead of chuck. 😎

On Jul 16, 2018, at 8:35 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <@Sieghard> wrote:

Hi Chuck,

I read this before and in Fleksy once I manually typed my name and added it to the dictionary I could touch type it pretty fast and it would usually predict it correctly. This seems to not work in Flicktype so far, I'll try again, but so far I've been having problems with that.

Regards,
Sieghard

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 1:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Text predictability

Hello Jessica,
When you manually type a word with FlickType, it will automatically be added to the dictionary once you finish your typing session.
Chuck

On Jul 16, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
speaking of word prediction, can someone tell me the easiest way, while typing, to save a word to my dictionary?

On Jul 16, 2018, at 6:20 AM, via Groups.Io <alan1057=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there a way when I am using the app to increase the reliability of text predictability? It seems that the most recent version is even less predictable than previous versions that I have tried. When I first started using it, it seemed almost totally accurate but now I am having to search for the proper word. Just wondering if there is a way of touching the screen that will increase predictability? Thanks for a great app.