From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Dean
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 1:30 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Text predictability

Hello Jessica,
When you manually type a word with FlickType, it will automatically be added to the dictionary once you finish your typing session.
Chuck

On Jul 16, 2018, at 1:17 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@...> wrote:

Hi,
speaking of word prediction, can someone tell me the easiest way, while typing, to save a word to my dictionary?

On Jul 16, 2018, at 6:20 AM, via Groups.Io <alan1057=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there a way when I am using the app to increase the reliability of text predictability? It seems that the most recent version is even less predictable than previous versions that I have tried. When I first started using it, it seemed almost totally accurate but now I am having to search for the proper word. Just wondering if there is a way of touching the screen that will increase predictability? Thanks for a great app.