Re: Text predictability

Try typing bore accurately. I found the the predictions were not as exact as I got faster with FlickType because my typing gut sloppy. Once I paid more attention to my typing accuracy, and tapped the screen closer to where the letters should be, the predictions were almost flawless.
Chuck

On Jul 16, 2018, at 3:20 AM, via Groups.Io <alan1057=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Is there a way when I am using the app to increase the reliability of text predictability? It seems that the most recent version is even less predictable than previous versions that I have tried. When I first started using it, it seemed almost totally accurate but now I am having to search for the proper word. Just wondering if there is a way of touching the screen that will increase predictability? Thanks for a great app.