Re: UPDATING FLICKTYPE BETA AND A BUG

Jessica D

Hello,
To update FlickType, open “test”flight, & find the FlickType app, & Push, “update” by double-tapping on it.

I’m sorry, but Ican’t answer your other question.

Let me know if that helps.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 8:14 AM, Sameer Vasta <samvas786@...> wrote:

Hi all

Firstly, How do you update Flicktype beta?

Secondly, I founda bug besides the Flicktype crashing bug. Flicktype
for some or other reason doesn't do text replacement. Just to
clarify, I assigned the letters "SA" as a shortcut for the word
South-Africa, that being the country where I come from. When I use
flicktype and type "SA", the word South-Africa doesn't appear onscreen
as I believe it should.

Any ideas on both these issues?

Kind regards

Sameer