Re: Punctuation preference

Gordon

the best way for me isĀ  to use the flick down and hold. If you have issues getting that to work use the dismiss button at the bottom right corner of the screen.

On 7/16/2018 6:46 AM, GTT Coordinator, Canadian Council Of The Blind wrote:
I use the period most so would rather have that first.
I agree, it is a great app.
I just have a little trouble dismissing the keyboard sometimes.
What is the easiest way to do that?
Kim

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jean-Philippe Rykiel
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 3:47 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: [FlickType] Punctuation preference

Hi there,

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com