Re: Email Operations for Changing Groups.io List Settings

Tony - The Blind Kind

Thanks Alan. I'll save this message for future reference.

On 4/7/2018 1:09 AM, Alan Lemly wrote:
I run another email list on Groups.io and based on the troubles Tony had
joining this list, I thought I'd recap the things you can do via blank
emails sent to the correct address with a Groups.io subscription. Since this
is the FlickType group, I'm using its name in the send to email addresses.

Here is what you can do just by sending an email:

3. To get help: flicktype+help@groups.io

4. To go nomail: flicktype+nomail@groups.io

5. To go to digest delivery: flicktype+digest@groups.io

6. To go to full digest delivery: flicktype+fulldigest@groups.io

7. To return to single message delivery: flicktype+single@groups.io

All of those send to addresses in the list above are live links and should
open an email ready to send in your email client when executed.

Tony

Creator, The Blind Kind
Lighting Your Way Through Vision Loss
TBK Logo <https://theblindkind.com/>