Thanks Alan. I'll save this message for future reference.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 4/7/2018 1:09 AM, Alan Lemly wrote:
I run another email list on Groups.io and based on the troubles Tony had
joining this list, I thought I'd recap the things you can do via blank
emails sent to the correct address with a Groups.io subscription. Since this
is the FlickType group, I'm using its name in the send to email addresses.
Here is what you can do just by sending an email:
1. To subscribe: email@example.com
2. To unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To get help: email@example.com
4. To go nomail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. To go to digest delivery: email@example.com
6. To go to full digest delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. To return to single message delivery: email@example.com
All of those send to addresses in the list above are live links and should
open an email ready to send in your email client when executed.