Very impressed with your keyboard!

Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@...>

Gerardo here from Mexico; also on the Betatesting team of your keyboard; it's very amazing! Several of my Spanish-speaking blind friends are also on the Beta testing team (I recommended them to you) and one of them mentioned the possibility of someday seeing the keyboard as part of the iPhone's keyboards? Wow that'll be amazing! So keep up the great work! and also let us know when the keyboard is available on the App Store, so I can record a Spanish podcast on it, to promote it among the blind here?

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird