Re: Punctuation preference

Shawn Krasniuk

I use the period symbol more than the comma symbol so that would be inconvenient for me. I don't mind swiping down to get a comma but to each his own I guess. Anyway, Kosta will have the final say so I'll support whatever he decides. This has become my favorite app.

On Jul 16, 2018, at 2:46 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hi there,

I've asked this question before but didn't have any feedback.

How many of you would like to have the comma , Sign appear before the period sign in the punctuation list? I seem to use comma more frequently, am I the only one? I think it would be nice to have a Choice. What do you say?

Best regards,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com