Re: Flicktype makes Whatsapp crash!

Jessica D

Hi,
I tested this the other day, and didn't have this issue
I'm using an iPhone x running iOS 11.4.1.
What device and os are you using? This information will assist us in troubleshooting the issue.

On Jul 15, 2018, at 9:53 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

hi all.

In a WhatsApp group, when I enter the text field and select Flicktype as a keyboard, WhatsApp crashes. Then, I can't even access the text field any more but only in this particular group. If I remove flick type from my keyboards, I can access the text field again, but as soon as I add flick type again, entering the text field crashes WhatsApp. Strange isn't it?

Cheers,

JPR

--
http://jeanphilipperykiel.com