From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2018 6:18 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] half screen option

Hi

Think of it this way. Currently, using FlickType, you cannot copy, paste, or edit text. Isn’t that part of typing as well? In other words, you can’t really get the full typing experience unless they do I half screen option.

On Jul 12, 2018, at 4:31 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

that scares me.
Fleksy started with a fullscreen keyboard, just like Flicktype is currently, And that was perfect. Then they went half  size, and that's precisely what made me move away from it. If you can Be smarter than Fleksy then go on.
Best,
JPR