Re: Two finger tap in system keyboard

Benny Barber

I would hate to see a change in the 2 finger tap that changes the letter case and brings up additional symbols. This gesture blends in well with the 2 finger double tap that changes the letters to numbers and back to letters. Again, just my opinion. Thanks.
Benny

On Jul 10, 2018, at 7:31 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your messages! We'll look into your issue with the two-finger tap, surprisingly we haven't much about this issue from our two-handed typist. Words are automatically saved when you manually type them with the system keyboard. You can also manage the dictionary within the settings if you ever want to delete words.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 09:40 am, Alex Lee <alexlee750@...> wrote:

Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system keyboard?

( #window-49597624 )