Re: Two finger tap in system keyboard

Field, S. (Scott)

Hi
Using Fleksy I always type with two hands, but cannot do so with FlickType because I always get the "Letters uppercase" notification half way through words.
Perhaps the two finger tap could change to a two finger swipe up for case change?
If not, then an option in the settings to disable two finger case change would allow those with iPhone 6s or later to be able to turn it off and just use hard press instead.
Regards

Scott Field

Senior Development Manager | Group Technology | Nedbank Ltd

1st Floor, Clocktower, Cape Town, South Africa
PO Box 1144, Johannesburg 2000, South Africa
T +27 (0)21 412 3174 F +27 (0)21 412 0000 C +27 (0)81 018 9199 @ Scottf@...
Website nedbank.co.za <http://www.nedbank.co.za/>

THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - At Nedbank we are committed to minimising our environmental impact and encourage the preservation of natural capital

´╗┐On 2018/07/11, 02:31, "hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of FlickType" <hello@flicktype.groups.io on behalf of @FlickType> wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your messages! We'll look into your issue with the two-finger tap, surprisingly we haven't much about this issue from our two-handed typist. Words are automatically saved when you manually type them with the system keyboard. You can also manage the dictionary within the settings if you ever want to delete words.

Cheers!
Ashley

On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 09:40 am, Alex Lee <alexlee750@...> wrote:

> Also is there a way to save words to the dictionary from the system keyboard?
>
> ( #window-49597624 )

Nedbank disclaimer and confidentiality notice:

This email may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this email or all or some of the information contained therein, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this email is neither an offer or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, nor is it an official confirmation of any transaction or an official statement of Nedbank. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nedbank. Nedbank Ltd Reg No 1951/000009/06.

The following link displays the names of the Nedbank Board of Directors and Company Secretary. [http://www.nedbank.co.za/terms/DirectorsNedbank.htm]

If you do not want to click on a link, please type the relevant address in your browser