Re: Beta tester

Rocco Fiorentino

Well, as far down the road as this may be, I could actually see some kind of dictation implementation being useful, either so that I didn't have to switch keyboards just to press the button, or especially if someone plans to completely remove the iOS keyboard all together and only use FlickType, which I think is the eventual goal. I'll have to look into whether or not apple will even let third party keyboards have access to dictation... Interesting food for thought.

On Jul 8, 2018, at 11:59 PM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
You can always incorporate dictation at any time by changing to the iOS keyboard. Including it in FlickType would be redundant and complex.

Chuck

On Jul 7, 2018, at 9:09 PM, aldrien lim <aldrienlim@...> wrote:

Hello Flicktype,

First of all you make a huge difference from my typing activity, and I congratulate you guys! But I have some suggestion that you might consider. Can I be a beta tester to help you guys about some future improvements. Is that a good idea to add the dictation feature of ios keyboard.

Sincerely, Aldrien