Re: Request for App Store reviews

Jimmy Podsim

Did you know that if you are running an iOS beta that you are not allowed to give app reviews? I just found that out while trying to give FlickType a review.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 12:31 PM FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
Dear FlickType users and supporters,

App Store reviews go a really long way in helping developers of apps like ours. Please help your favorite keyboard by taking just 3 minutes of your time to write a short review with your honest opinion about FlickType. You can use the following link from your iOS device to go there directly: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1359485719?action=write-review

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley

--
Jimmy Podsim. Sent from Gmail Mobile on IOS.