From: hello@flicktype.groups.io [mailto:hello@flicktype.groups.io] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2018 12:02 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] problems in messages

Hi Chris,

I have a 6S Plus and can confirm/reproduce this. If I type in a Message
field and dismiss Flicktype I have to explore the screen by touch, swiping
does not work and if I double tap again on the edit field Flicktype becomes
active again as a keyboard. If, however, I flick up and hold to change to
the iOS keyboard which then is on the screen I can swipe normally.