Re: App pricing

Hi Ashley,

I agree with Leonard and would prefer an annual subscription for $11.88 (12 * $0.99) or even for $11.99, I'm not worried about a few pennies. I don't know what sort of rules Apple imposes when it comes to these subscriptions, but if you can offer it on a monthly and annual subscription I would be happy to see the option of an annual subscription added.

-----Original Message-----
From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of FlickType
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 8:20 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] App pricing

Hi Leonard,

Thanks for your feedback. Our pricing plans are fluid and we will try to come up with a pricing structure that works for everyone, but for now, we've found that this is the most accessible pricing structure for the largest number of people.

Stay tuned,
Ashley

On Sun, Jul 1, 2018 at 04:09 pm, leonard morris wrote:

Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a
unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

( #window-49477356 )