Re: App pricing

 A one time price would have to be so expensive hardly anyone would be able to afford FlickType.
 The Fleksy app was $19.99 and even at that very high price, did not generate enough revenue to sustain the app's development.

 Other keyboards are not as complex as the FlickType keyboard. FlickType has a predictive engine that is not needed in any other keyboard.

 Personally I am happy to pay a monthly subscription to help the continuation of this app and to reward Kosta and Ashley for their fine work.
 If you feel a monthly subscription is not for you, then don't use the FlickType custom keyboard. FlickType Classic will always be available and free.

 Chuck

On Jul 2, 2018, at 9:14 AM, Force of nature psychic <neilmccullough3@...> wrote:

I don't think a A subscription based product would work. People just wouldn't pay. I myself don't really fancy paying an ongoing subscription  for this application. I am more than happy to pay a one-off charge and then if there is a major update in years to come paying another one but on a monthly basis I don't think this is the correct way to go. In my personal opinion sided people do not have to pay a monthly subscription for any keyboards out there so why should we.

Neil

On 2 Jul 2018, at 16:38, Daniel McGee <danielmcgee134@...> wrote:

To kosta and Ashley

I'm sure you have already considered this but just throwing it out there anyway.
If people are finding money to be tight at the moment or feel pressure in anyway in adding to there list of subscriptio ns,. Have you considered adding a tip jar to the container app? This way, maybe people won't feel so pressurised and when they have the money, can donate in the form of in app purchases to the apps development for its future.
To get a sense of what I am trying to explain, checkout the apps: downcast and Twitterrific to see what I mean.

Also, for really big updates, maybe charge an in app purchase to unlock the special feature instead of always having an active subscription.
Of course, I am more than happy to pay for a subscription, these are just ideas as alternatives for different country markets and people's own respective situations in regards to money.
What does everyone think about the extra ideas for the apps future development?
Kind regards to all
Daniel