From: Rod Hutton <rod_hutton@...>
Sent: July 1, 2018 7:49 PM
To: hello@FlickType.groups.Io
Subject: Transaction failed

Hello,

I have subscribed to full access and my subscription is active and working properly on two devices, but, when I tried on a third device, I try to choose the update button and I get the message transaction failed.

My user ID is:
User ID, 4BC9AEBA-6691-4C2F-894F-EB98997AEE73

I would appreciate any help you can render.

Thank you very much, and I just wanted to mention that I think you’re app is brilliant.

Rod Hutton