I run another email list on Groups.io and based on the troubles Tony had
joining this list, I thought I'd recap the things you can do via blank
emails sent to the correct address with a Groups.io subscription. Since this
is the FlickType group, I'm using its name in the send to email addresses.
Here is what you can do just by sending an email:
1. To subscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. To unsubscribe: email@example.com
3. To get help: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. To go nomail: email@example.com
5. To go to digest delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To go to full digest delivery: email@example.com
7. To return to single message delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of those send to addresses in the list above are live links and should
open an email ready to send in your email client when executed.