App pricing

leonard morris

I deleted the threat regarding the cost of this app. However I am wondering if you could have both pricing schemes for example, the monthly as well as an annual fee. I put my yearly services on my credit card and my monthly services on my debit cart. I'm trying to cut down on my emails from Apple and banks. By the way iPad the older flick Type app for quite some time but to be honest I didn’t like it initially. I think it’s because I probably didn’t know what I was doing but I find myself now using it more and more. I dictated the last part of this message but the part about pricing I used Flick Type classic. regardless I’ll probably end up buying that app sometime next week and I’m looking forward to listening to that radio show coming up.