Re: The new flick type app

 Of course each beta build is only good for 90 days, so once the app is fully developed the updates may not come often enough.
 Also, as a beta tester you should report any problems you are having with the app, and report on new features and updates. Beta testing is not supposed to be a free ride.

 With a 99 cent a month subscription, I would think you would want to support the app's developers and the app's on going development.

 I am an alpha tester, so I also get the app with no charge, but I subscribed to FlickType because its the right thing to do.
 Chuck

On Jul 1, 2018, at 10:51 AM, Maria Reyes <Mreyes7121@...> wrote:

It’s true. There is no subscription needed to run the beta version. You just need to have the testFlight app so you can download the beta

On Jul 1, 2018, at 7:32 AM, Corie Brown <corie@...> wrote:

I didn’t think the beta of the new universal keyboard is free...  can someone confirm whether an active subscription is or isn’t needed to run the beta version?

On 1 Jul 2018, at 09:15, Shawn Krasniuk <bbsshawn@...> wrote:

Hi all. Just joined this group a day or so ago. A few things here. $0.99 is a reasonable fee but if you really don't want to pay it, join the beta. Secondly, text loss is a well known issue and Ashley and kosta encourage everyone to report it to them. Finally, so that there are no more duplicate messages asking the same thing, multilanguage support is coming but it's going to take a while. Anyway, thanks to Ashley and kosta for a great app and keep up the good work.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 2:42 AM, Jean-Philippe Rykiel <jprykiel@...> wrote:

Hi.
When will Flicktype have other languages available? I have no idea how much work it takes, but I am dying to have mine, French, on board.
Cheers,

JPR