Re: New languages

I assume the way Flicktype works each language needs a special dictionary so that the pattern of taps is associated with the word or words it is supposed to represent which would explain why adding a language would be a big job.

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jean-Philippe Rykiel
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 1:10 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] New languages

Hi Kosta.
Thank you for coming back to us on this subject. Can you explain a little more about this complexity? Do you actually have to make your own dictionary for each language ? Aren't they any available as modules you could add to the application? I'm asking this because there are quite a few multilanguage keyboards around, from Fleksy to SwiftKey, so I thought maybe some language modules were available nowadays.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Best regards,
JPR