Re: Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

George Cham

Hi alex,
Send a email to beta@flicktype. Com

Kind regards,

George Cham

‘May the Lord bless you and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’
Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS

From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Alex Stone <alexstone87@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 5:48:09 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

How do I become a flicktype beta tester?
> On 30 Jun 2018, at 20:04, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:
>
> Hello, as long as you have the beta version installed, you will not need to subscribe to FlickType.
> If you download the App Store version you will need to subscribe for 99 cents  a month in order to use the custom keyboard.
> I hope this helps,
> Chuck
>
>> On Jun 30, 2018, at 2:26 AM, Sandratomkins via Groups.Io <sandratomkins@...> wrote:
>>
>> hi,
>> I wonder if you can help: I had the beta version of FlickType and I have now updated it to the new full version, I just hit "update" in the App Store. when I am in an edit field, for example, in email, I see the flick type keyboard, but get a message saying "flick type full access not available". or something very similar. what of I done wrong?
>> Thanks, Sandy
>>
>> Sent from The dark side of the moon
>>
>>> On 29 Jun 2018, at 21:55, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all, and welcome to our group!
>>>
>>> Please bear with us while we tune the group settings to make this the best place online to discuss all things FlickType. For more details about the group, and to change your subscription settings, please visit https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello.
>>>
>>> We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!
>>>
>>> Warmly,
>>> Kosta and Ashley
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Join hello@flicktype.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.