Re: Problem with subscription

Hi Taylor, and anyone else experiencing issues with their subscription.

We just released update 2.0.2 on the App Store, which may solve your issue. And if it doesn't, it now includes a User ID at the bottom of the settings which if you share with us could help us identify the cause of your subscription issue. The update will roll out slowly but you can manually search for FlickType on the App Store and tap Update to get it right now.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for the inconvenience!

Warmly,
Kosta