Re: Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Alex Stone

How do I become a flicktype beta tester?

On 30 Jun 2018, at 20:04, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello, as long as you have the beta version installed, you will not need to subscribe to FlickType.
If you download the App Store version you will need to subscribe for 99 cents a month in order to use the custom keyboard.
I hope this helps,
Chuck

On Jun 30, 2018, at 2:26 AM, Sandratomkins via Groups.Io <sandratomkins=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

hi,
I wonder if you can help: I had the beta version of FlickType and I have now updated it to the new full version, I just hit "update" in the App Store. when I am in an edit field, for example, in email, I see the flick type keyboard, but get a message saying "flick type full access not available". or something very similar. what of I done wrong?
Thanks, Sandy

Sent from The dark side of the moon

On 29 Jun 2018, at 21:55, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley