Re: Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Corie Brown

The landscape rotation doesn't work! It thinks the letters are located towards the bottom right of the screen and I can't actually access the bottom row!

A smaller font option in a future release would seem like an obvious fix.

 Happened to discover by chance that half screen and smaller letters work without VoiceOver running!

On 30 Jun 2018, at 09:06, Force of nature psychic <neilmccullough3@...> wrote:

I am going to unsubscribe from this group as I only want to he part of the beta group. Personally I think it is rude to add someone to a group just because you have their email address.

Neil

On 30 Jun 2018, at 00:17, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?

Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <hello@...> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley