Re: New release: An entirely new sound treatment has arrived with build 29!

Michael Sciabarrasi

Hello. I am a voiceover user and I just attempted to use flicktype with voiceover enabled. The app does not seem to be compatible with voiceover. Is this app meant to be used with voiceover turned off? When I tapp on a key, it doesn’t type the letter unless I double tap on it. Also, sometimes no matter where I tap on the screen it just says ready to type. Also, when I swipe up with 2 fingers with voiceover turned on it doesn’t bring me to the menu.