From: Keith Gillard
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Sent: June 29, 2018 at 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you! Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8 > On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType wrote: > > Hi all, and welcome to our group! > > Please bear with us while we tune the group settings to make this the best place online to discuss all things FlickType. For more details about the group, and to change your subscription settings, please visit https://flicktype.groups.io/g/hello. > > We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future! > > Warmly, > Kosta and Ashley > > >