Re: The new flick type app

Chuck Dean

When Fleksy first came out I paid nineteen dollars and ninety nine cents as a one time purchase price. Unfortunately, even this high purchase price did not generate enough revenue to sustain the app, so they released it to the general public.
In order to please the masses the developers had to make Fleksy appear more like a qwerty keyboard, which made Fleksy almost impossible for the visually impaired to operate.

As you can see, a one time purchase price will have to be very expensive to fund ongoing improvements, maintenance and other languages.

Ninety nine cents a month is surely affordable for anyone who owns an iPhone and will generate a steady revenue flow, so FlickType will not end up in the scrap heap like Fleksy.

Chuck

PS. Three and a half cents a day seems like a steal for a handful of magic.  😎

On Jun 29, 2018, at 7:25 PM, Tyler Wood <tcwood12@...> wrote:

Hi,

On the other side of that coin, paying a one time fee of $15 and using the app for 2 or 3 years saves me that bit of extra money. Considering I am in Canada even moreso here.

I wish there was a way to get around apples greedy 35% snatched from the jar, though. I'd gladly pay with pay pal or something so the developer gets all of my money.

On 29-Jun-2018 9:23 PM, Christy S wrote:

What I think, to be honest, is that what comes out to $12 a year is more than reasonable to support ongoing development. There are apps out there that cost double that or more which may or may not continue to develop. This way if anyone chooses to no longer use the app for whatever reason, you cancel the subscription and you're done. There's no paying a good chunk for something only to find out two months later that you have wasted that money.

On 6/29/2018 9:01 PM, leonard morris wrote:
I am currently using flick type classic because I don't want to pay a 99cents monthly fee. I might reconsider if there was a yearly subscription fee or a one time life Time fee would be OK. What do you think? Every country has an identity, history, custom, and culture. It’s a unique landscape in determining how its people Live, work, and play.

On Jun 30, 2018, at 9:32 AM, George Cham <George.cham@...> wrote:

Hello,
It you are no longer beta testing FlickType, you are more than welcome to Unsubscrive from the list.
To ensure that you don't receive anymore beta notification.
Go to testflight, it FlickType and FlickType clasic is there.
Then you have the option to stop testing.
This will remove the apps from testflight and your apple id

Kind regards,

George Cham

Numbers 6:24-26
Get Outlook for iOS