Hi,

I truly hope you have taken this up with the flick type team and that this is *not* your first course of action.

I have yet to hear of one being taken off of a test flight beta unless said beta was discontinued and furthermore you have the option of subscribing or unsubscribing. This is the first message I have seen from this group so maybe I'm new to the game, but still. Sounds like there is a ton of miscommunication going on.

On 29-Jun-2018 7:50 PM, Keith Gillard wrote:
I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 5:17 PM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

Keith, This may sound like a silly question. But why did you subscribe, in the first place?

Also, if you go to the bottom of the eMail, you can unsubscribe yourself.

-----Original Message----- From: Keith Gillard
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley