From: hello@flicktype.groups.io <hello@flicktype.groups.io> on behalf of Keith Gillard <kgillard@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2018 10:50:44 AM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

I did not subscribe! I was added by the developer! When I signed up for the beta! Then the developer remove me from the beta testing since I guess I wasn’t giving any feedback! Then I unsubscribe from the mailing list but the developer has added me once again! Without my permission without any action! Not impressed! Should take this to Apple! I know that I can and sub from the link below but I want my email address out of his database so I don’t have to go through this bullshit anymore! Peace out cheers… Keith

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8