From: Keith Gillard
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 11:49 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Welcome to the FlickType discussion group

Please unsubscribe me from this group and remove my email address from your database! I’m asking nicely for now! Thank you!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 8

On Jun 29, 2018, at 2:55 PM, FlickType <@FlickType> wrote:

Hi all, and welcome to our group!

We hope you enjoy typing with FlickType. Thank you for your continued support, and please let us know how we can make it better for you in the future!

Warmly,
Kosta and Ashley