From: Chuck Dean
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 8:06 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io
Subject: Re: [FlickType] Subscribe to the list

This is a little confusing.
I think any one can post, but you need to be subscribed in order to receive emails from the group.

Correct?

Chuck

On Jun 29, 2018, at 11:43 AM, Dave <dave.beckett.uk@...> wrote:

I think jeffrey, is already subscribed, as i am seeing his earlier post.

-----Original Message----- From: FlickType
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 5:52 PM
To: hello@flicktype.groups.io

Hi Jeffrey,

Kosta

On Jun 29, 2018, at 02:49, jeffrey Turner <jturner522@...> wrote:

I would like to be approved to participate on this list.

Jeffrey