Re: Any way to verify a subscription to this group?

Chuck Dean

Like the ViPhone list, everything that is posted goes out to all subscribers.
If they want they can go to the website and adjust their email preferences.
Chuck

On Jun 29, 2018, at 12:09 PM, Kosta Eleftheriou <kostas.eleftheriou@...> wrote:

Thank you Chuck. I believe they get a confirmation email, but I think
the confusion is due to the fact that subscribers don't automatically
get all messages posted to the group. We initially decided to do this
to reduce the amount of chatter that might turn some people away, so
they'd remain on the list and we'd be able to reach them with the
occasional announcement. Now I'm considering changing this to have
everyone receive all the discussion, but I've gone back and forth on
this a few times already. What do you and others think is the best way
forward? One thought it to make it send everything by default, but let
people know how they can change their own preference to only receive
announcements by the owners and moderators.

Kosta

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Chuck Dean <cadean329@...> wrote:

Hello,
Is there any way to verify a subscription to this group?
People on the ViPhone list are having problems joining.

Will they get a confirmation email?

Thanks,
Chuck